Welcome to Apostille Office in Canada!
What is Apostille?
The Apostille in Canada is a confirmation that the document has been obtained legally and therefore can be recognized by the countries that are signatories of the Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement of Legalisation for Foreign Public Documents (Hague Apostille Convention). Since Canada is not a member of the Apostille Convention, all Canadian documents must undergo the authentication and legalization process which replaces the Apostille process in Canada.
The Canadian documents to be used in foreign countries are required to get authenticated. This process involves a Canadian government and foreign embassies/consulates to certify documents before they can be used outside of Canada. Due to various requirements for authentication of documents process, the individuals fail to get their documents authenticated properly and as a result they waste their time and money.
Our Centre processed hundreds of Canadian documents for use in Europe, Latin America, South America, Middle East, and countries like Russia and China.
We authenticate (apostille) documents in accordance with Canadian and International laws and regulations. Our team of high skilled professionals will make sure that your Canadian documents will be accepted in foreign jurisdictions without any reservations!
We authenticate and legalize (Apostille) the following documents:
1. Degrees, Diplomas and Transcripts;
2. Birth, Marriage, Death, Change of Name Certificates;
3. Criminal Record Check Certificates and Fingerprints;
4. Powers of attorney;
5. Deeds and authorization letters;
6. Corporate and export related documents;
7. Any other documents originated from any province of Canada.
How to get Canadian documents apostilled in Canada:
1. Prepare the documents for this process. If you are unsure about where to start, please contact our Office and our experts will help you with preparation of documents;
2. Mail or courier the documents to our Office;
3. Receive the authenticated and legalized documents back from us.
“Authentication process of my daughters birth certificate, delivering it to the Embassy for legalization, everything was done in a timely manner and with great communication at all stages. Thanks to these guys I got all the paperwork done just in time and did not have to cancel my vacation. Will definitely come back next time and recommend to friends. Thank you!”
– Konstantin – Whitehorse, Canada
“I had to get my university diploma attested by UAE embassy. Legalization Service Centre handled the process fast and hassle free. I received my document back in Dubai save and within short time. Thank you for great service. I will definitely use your service again and recommend you to my friends.”
– Mohavir, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Thank you for your fast and efficient service. I wish I could say the same about the Mexican end. Your customer service is excellent and I appreciate
– Jacqueline Wallace, Calgary, Canada
“They answered very quickly to my demand and all the questions I had about the process as it was the first time I had to legalized a document. The whole process was very fast and I was keep updated of all the different steps. It took less than a week, from the treatment of my documents to their delivery outside of Canada. Great services!”