What Certified Translation Services We Offer?
We offer the certified translation services in Canada. The certified translation means that the translation of the document was prepared by the highly skilled certified translator who is a member of the Provincial Translators Association. All translated documents also get notarized by the Canadian notary public. The notarization of the translations ensures that the translation was prepared by the skilled professional translator who is recognized by the government in Canada.
We offer translation services for any kind of documents, including but not limited to: Birth, marriage, divorce or death certificates, education documents, criminal record checks (police clearance) or fingerprint certificates, documents originating in a foreign country, documents originating in Canada in a foreign language, notarized powers of attorney, corporate documents and many more.
We provide the translation services from any language to English or French and from English or French to any language. Also we offer translation from one foreign language to another. Our translation fee starts at $35CAD per page, but depends on the number of words and pages in the document. Please email us the scans of your documents to receive an exact quote. You can email your inquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org
How it works:
- Step 1: Email us the scanned copy of the documents to be translated in a good quality.
- Step 2: Receive the translation quote.
- Step 3: Pay the translation fee. A payment can be made by several means: Credit Cards, PayPal, Interact Transfer, Money Order.
- Step 4: Once the payment is received, we will start the translation process.
- Step 5: Once the translation is ready, we will ship the certified and notarized translation to you by an express courier.